30"x10Yd Etchmark Avery Specialty Film 5861WEItem Number: A5861S3010
Manufacturer Item Number: A010840
Manufacturer: Avery Dennison Graphics
- Style: Punched Films
- Roll Width: 30"
- Film Type: Dusted & Frosted Crystal
|$516.52 / RL|
Avery Graphics™ Etchmark™ Film
5-year SPECIALTY cast vinyl film
Avery GraphicsTM Etchmark™ film is a specialty cast vinyl film that provides the look of real etched glass at a fraction of the cost by eliminating the need for sandblasting.
· Face Film: 2.0 mils matte frosted specialty cast vinyl film
· Adhesive: 1.0 mil clear acrylic permanent solvent pressure-sensitive adhesive
· Liner: 78# white bleached kraft
Outdoor durability: 5-years when properly processed and applied (vertical exposure, unprinted film)**
· Application surface contours: Flat
· Minimum surface and air application temperature: +40° F (4° C)
· Service Temperature Range: -50° F to +180° F (-46° C to 82° C) (Reasonable range of temperatures which would be expected under normal environmental time and temperature conditions.
· Typical Chemical Resistance: Resistant to mild acids, alkalis and salts. See Instructional Bulletin for recommendations on cleaning.
· Shelflife: One year when stored at temperatures and humidity conditions:
68-7° F (20-25° C) 50±5% Relative Humidity.