- Color Group: Grey
3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080
Product Description Product Features
• Dual cast vinyl film in an array of colors
• Six distinctive-looking finishes: matte, satin, gloss, carbon fiber, and brushed metal
• Use the film right out-of-the-box with or without graphic protection
• Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
• Non-visible, air release channels for fast, easy, bubble-free installations
• Available in 60 inch rolls—allowing almost any section of the vehicle to be wrapped without seams
• Removable with heat and/or chemicals.
• Expected Performance Life (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, vehicle surface): - 7 years for Matte, Satin, and Gloss - 5 years for Carbon Fiber and Brushed Metal
Recommended Types of Graphics and End Uses
• Solid color vehicle detailing
• Standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration, multiple layers of graphics
• Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
• Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only
See 3M.com/graphicswarranties for a complete list of compatible products that are approved by 3M for use with the base film covered in this Bulletin and used for the creation of a graphic that may be eligible for the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty.
- Product: Router Bits
- Use: Plastic & Wood
- Style: Unpunched Films
- Roll Width: 48"
- Color: Blue